WorldWide Machining & Welding, Inc., has developed a single-bodied TORF (Threaded O-Ring, Flanged) Fitting with integral reinforcement.
This NEW single-body design reduces the number of welds required during the manufacturing process. The elimination of the weld between the main body and the weld-o-let reduces manufacturing costs and increases the overall strength of the TORF.
TORF Fittings can be used in a variety of applications, such as for purge and equalization during drain-up operations. TORF Fittings are fully compatible with current hot tapping machines, thermometer wells, gauge adapters and other probe instrumentation devices.
- Main body machined out of a solid piece of SA350 LF2 CL1 low temp or A105 material.
- Aluminum bronze plug.
- Viton o-ring.
- Teflon o-ring backer.
- CGI 304 gasket with an option for 316.
- Raised face blind flange machined out of SA350 LF2 CL1 low temp or A105 material.
- B7 studs and nuts with an option for L7.
- Fitting main bodies and blind flanges stamped with size, rating/class, material grade and heat number.
- Material test reports provided for all fittings supplied.
Fittings available in additional material types and grades upon request.
Custom sizes available upon request.