WorldWide Machining & Welding, Inc., has developed a single-bodied FOL (Flange-O-Let) Fitting with integral reinforcement.
This NEW single-body design reduces the number of welds required during the manufacturing process. The elimination of the weld between the main body and the weld-o-let reduces manufacturing costs and increases the overall strength of the FOL.
FOL Fittings differ from a TORF (Thread-O-Ring, Flanged) Fitting, as FOLs do not contain internal threading, an aluminum bronze plug, a Viton o-ring or a Teflon o-ring backer.
FOL Fittings were developed with the intention that they be used in the place of a standard weld-o-let and flange combination, commonly used in the pipeline industry.
FOL Fittings are fully compatible with current hot tapping machines.
- Main body machined out of a solid piece of SA350 LF2 CL1 low temp material.
- CGI 304 gasket with an option for 316.
- Raised face blind flange machined out of SA350 LF2 CL1 low temp material.
- B7 studs and nuts with an option for L7.
- Fitting main bodies and blind flanges stamped with size, rating/class, material grade and heat number.
- Material test reports provided for all fittings supplied.
Custom sizes available upon request.
200 unit on-hand inventory maintained for the following: 2” 600# FOLs.