Mini Python Chain Clamp – Mechanical
Mini Python Chain Clamp - Mechanical
WorldWide Machining & Welding has developed a new style of chain clamp. The new clamp utilizes grade 80 single-roller nickel plated chain to apply equal clamping pressure around the entire circumference of the pipe, sleeve and/or stopple tee, which improves alignment and overall fit-up. This chain clamp was developed specifically for the smaller 6″-12″ pipe size.
The Mini Python Chain Clamp was developed for the 6″-12″ pipe size and is ideally used during the sleeving process to clamp a sleeve or stopple tee fitting in place, achieving proper alignment and a tight overall fit-up, allowing for better weld application.
Use of the Mini Python Chain Clamp during split tee and sleeving operations is significantly safer and more effective than the old-school jack and chain method commonly used. Use of the Mini Python Chain Clamp eliminates the use of underrated chain and bottle jacks and, in relation, the safety hazard of snapped chain and injury from jack failure.
- Powder-coated main clamp body.
- D-pins for easy assembly.
- Internal Acme screw allowing for maximum adjustments.
- Powder-coated grabber head machined out of A514 grade B steel (T-1).
- Grade 80 double-roller nickel plated chain.
- 6″ – 12″ pipe up to 0.50″ W.T. sleeve.