Current OpeningsView all current openings
Job Type: Full-time
WorldWide Machining & Welding, Inc. is a full service shop which specializes in machining, welding, bore repair, and fabrication as well as handling many other specific projects and onsite work.
This is a Full-time Welding position works primarily Monday through Friday.
WorldWide Machining & Welding offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- 100 employer paid Medical, Dental, STD and Life Insurance for each employee
- 3% matching contribution into a SIMPLE IRA program
- PTO and PAID Holidays.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Must be able to do fit-up’s
- Understanding and knowledge of various types of welding that include: Stick / MIG / TIG / Sub Arc
- Work independently with little supervision or assistance
- Read blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures
Qualifications / Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience.
- Highly Self-Motivated.
- Punctuality and Good Attendance is a Must
- Maintain a valid drivers’ license and reliable transportation.
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing, along with the ability to do basic math.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems by using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives, and propose quality solutions.
- Ability to be flexible.
- Attention to detail and the ability to recognize problems before they happen.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for entire length of shift
- Ability to walk up and down stairs frequently
- Bending, reaching, climbing on step stool
Drug and alcohol testing are part of the qualification requirements due to the safety sensitivity of the position SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Our Ideal Applicant Possess: – Safety first! The safe use, operation and maintenance of equipment!
If you have these qualifications, please reply with your resume along with your cover letter telling us about yourself.
You may also stop by the office & complete an application Monday thru Friday from 7:00 A.M. — 4:30 P.M.
WorldWide Machining and Welding, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) prohibits discrimination by employers, in compensation and employment opportunities, against qualified individuals with disabilities who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the “essential functions” of a job. A function may be essential for any of several reasons, including: the job exists to perform that function, the employee holding the job was hired for his/her expertise in performing the function or only a limited number of employees are available to perform that function.