Current OpeningsView all current openings
Inside Sales Position
Job Type: Full-time
This is a Full-time Inside Sales position which works primarily Monday through Friday. Hours may vary.
WorldWide Machining & Welding offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- 100 employer paid Medical, Dental, STD and Life Insurance for each employee
- 3% matching contribution into a SIMPLE IRA program
- PTO and PAID Holidays.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Communicate with potential, new and existing customers regarding our products and services.
- Provide customers with quotes for our manufactured products.
- Follow-up with quotes previously provided to customers.
- Work independently with little supervision or assistance.
- Attend trade shows and occasional travel for customer visits
- Troubleshoot problems regarding our products and services .
- Keep informed of new products, services and other general information of interest to customers.
- Work as a team with the other sales staff members
Qualifications / Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience.
- Highly Self-Motivated.
- Punctuality and Good Attendance is a Must
- Maintain a valid drivers’ license and reliable transportation.
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems by using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives, and propose quality solutions.
- Attention to detail and the ability to recognize problems before they happen.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for entire length of shift
- Ability to walk up and down stairs frequently
- Bending, reaching, climbing on step stool
Drug testing is part of the qualification requirements due to the safety sensitivity of this industry.
If you have these qualifications, please click the Apply button and submit your resume along with your cover letter telling us about yourself or you may also stop by the office & complete an application Monday thru Friday from 7:00 A.M. — 4:30 P.M.
WorldWide Machining and Welding, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) prohibits discrimination by employers, in compensation and employment opportunities, against qualified individuals with disabilities who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the “essential functions” of a job. A function may be essential for any of several reasons, including: the job exists to perform that function, the employee holding the job was hired for his/her expertise in performing the function or only a limited number of employees are available to perform that function.